Saturday 16 September 2017

2. Amazon monopoly shower

A Day In

A late start for all with the kids throwing themselves into a game of monopoly.  My heart sank considering the late night previous and the tendency for Monopoly to cause fights but the game progressed well, with few tears, into the early afternoon which was a good activity for a rainy day.
After a very welcome shower ( I won't admit how long it had been) I threw myself into online shopping on Amazon Prime for speedy delivery.  A grunty 15A battery charger a priority, a cordless drill/screwdriver and hex drive bits, a nicety plus a whole host of other things.

While in the caravan, spectacular sails were going past which drew me to the bank.
The sails on these things are absolutely colossal



Turns out it was the Yare Navigation Race.  The only race in the world where a train timetable is essential.

Had our first of many rides on the Reedham Chain Ferry


All in all a quiet day which was a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.