Thursday 12 October 2017

28. Rain day

CAMARET-SUR-MER - COAST ATLANTIC

The caves centre left are still there
Yet to master the timetables for the ferry to Brest and with it being a rainy day we all agreed that a Giantavan day was in order. I was keen to finish the alarm so departed for the boat shops then a auto parts shop in pursuit of microswitches for the front and side lockers. The auto parts shop looked like a Halfords or Repco from the outside but turned out they had no parts other than what was on display, mostly tack; steering wheel and seat covers; polishes and hubcaps. The clarks looked completely mystified when I showed then pictures of microswitches = fail.

Panorama of our beach
Before returning I found a road down to the beach in case I get the chance to launch the dinghy.

Decided to move the tracker as it has LEDs which glowed meaning that it could be found if the caravan was dark. More holes, more swearing but job done (apart rom those microswitches on the lockers).

A super market shop finished a nondescript day. No rain showing for the next three days.
m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.