Wednesday 14 February 2018

153. Cleaning, counting, providing

Marrakech

Roman in photo escape mode
Laundry, Maths Buddy & Supermarket defined our day.

Supermarket is like any other around the world however the Louis Vuitton shop and other like surrounding the mall showed that this is where the other half (0.01%) shop.

I felt that I am being fleeced in the local souk so very keen to reenter the fray armed with the 2018 price guide above as I think I was paying ten times this recommended guide. 

1 comment:

  1. Not sure this lines up with the current age demographic of the Royds clan, but it might be worth a look.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/africa/marrakech-art-morocco-north-africa-museum-1-54-african-contemporary-al-maaden-macaal-a8208341.html

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.