Tuesday 27 February 2018

166. Monthly

Agadir

Audrey showing me various
hammock positions 
Roman demonstrated all the camp's
gym equipment for me
Yup, Fyfe doing dishes again
Static electricity hair
Sat up late last night watching Notting Hill with Jacqueline. First film I have watched in ages, amazed how much I had forgotten. Enjoyed but tired today and wish I hadn't. NZ Board meeting tonight, online from seven thirty. Spent much of the day loading various reports into my head. Perfect weather here today, hard to believe that there is torrential  rain coming, midday tomorrow. Even got a bit of sunbathing in today (reading reports was my excuse).

With two days inclement weather coming the children are sure to catch up on their homework? Today they were all roller blading / skateboarding the sealed lanes of the camp site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.