Wednesday 29 November 2017

76. Rain

CANDAS, ASTURIAS, SPAIN


View from caravan awning
Unfortunately, the rain in Spain does not stay mainly in the plain as Julie told us repeatedly.  We are in the hills of Northern Spain and it is raining cats and dogs - that's not right...

Board meeting finished in the early hours of this morning and when I returned to the Giantavan Jac was watching Cyote Ugly and so I stood and
View 20m ahead of the first view
MacDonnalds Glampa on the other side
watched, determined that I was off to bed imminently.  True to my word, I did, when the credits rolled. The net result was a super late start and rather than following through on my worthy intentions of getting the children into homework, after breakfast we rolled over to the MacDonnald Glampa for a cuppa and pretty much stayed the rest of the day while the combined children entertained themselves in the Giantavan.

It has always taken me at least a day to relax after board meetings so that is my justification for such a  slothful day, and I'm sticking to that story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.