Thursday 28 December 2017

105. The day before she came

COSTA DA CAPARICA - LISBON - PORTUGAL

Iris spent the day on the piano
Booking our next campsite was today's priority, particularly with my Mum arriving tomorrow and needing additional accommodation.  Caravan space is not an issue but with it being winter and new year rooms are at a premium.  Eventually settled on Camping Alvor near Portimao in the middle of the Algarve on the coast. Unfortunately, at some point the arrival date defaulted to tomorrow rather than Saturday. I noticed immediately on booking and contacted the campsite but they have yet to correct it.

This afternoon Jacqueline and Sheena got sucked back into the mall with Fyfe sacrificed also but this did mean that I enjoyed a pleasant afternoon pottering around including cleaning the exterior of the caravan. Not going to the mall makes any alternative glow.

Really looking forward to my Mum coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.