Friday 8 December 2017

85. Sing like a Canary

RUA DESEMBOCADURA DO MIÑO - SPAIN

This morning, Brian had the brainwave. Why go to Morocco when there is the Canary Islands.  Catch a boat from Spain. I got really enthused, campsites are reasonable, looks like a fabulous place, found some great camp sites that have family surfing schools.  Boat takes forty one hours from Spain, need a cabin for that, no problem, I'll look it is ........ £1,800 EACH WAY! Righto, back to the Morocco plan.

It is amazing, with the dodgy wifi, how much time is gobbled up planning where we are going to go. Brian and I sat in their Glampa most of the afternoon trying to work it all out. Main plan is to get south as this week is cold, fifteen degrees and wet so the thinking is that we will tour Portugal and get down into Spain again.

2 comments:

  1. Since you're headed for Portugal, can you try this out for me?

    Might need a post-meal siesta (or the portuguese equivalent) afterwards though.

    https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2016/aug/08/francesinha-sandwich-porto-portugal

    ... BigWal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looked it up and I doubt the two of us together could manage that!
      Must give you a call, been far too long

      Delete

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.