Tuesday 5 December 2017

82. Repairs to man and beast

SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA

Pleased with new haircut
Even more pleased
Had thought we were on the road again today however an unexpected olive stone parted a tooth for Jacqueline so a visit to a local dentist was in order. She did well, particularly filling out all the forms in Spanish.  The dentist was very proficient and only charged fifty euro which is very modest for such a task.

This gave me the chance to sort the toilet flush which after trying many things miraculously started working... I also mended lots with my newly acquired five minute Araldite - great stuff.

Enjoying the clear dry weather. Off to the border with Portugal tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.