Wednesday 12 September 2018

363. HBtH

Bedfordshire 

Elizabeth, Holly, Amelia,
Tony and Theo
Holly with our lovely family card
made by Audrey
Niece Holly's eighth birthday today which was a lovely coincidence. Nice sharp start as one does on birthdays with pancakes for breakfast and lots of excitement.

Called the pub to organise collecting my jacket and they couldn't find it which is a surprise as they locked the door when they levered us out.

Great day at the conference, really enjoyed it, amazed how many people I knew. Spent most of the day with Dan and Jeremy from AME, one of our dealers and an EV skeptic for good reasons. Made a good foil for my EV enthusiasm. Dan and Jeremy introduced me to a huge number of people and Dan was able to explain what I was looking at on the stands! Thanks guys.

On the way home I called into this blogs most enthusiastic fans, Kirsty and Richard, parents of lovely Eliott, Fyfe's friend from Holyport College. Kirsty, you took a photo, now attached.

Lovely evening with Elizabeth and Tony, stayed up far to late!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous to see you & such a surprise! When you're reading about someone's European travels in a Giantavan you really don't expect them to be at your door when you open it! Great to hear about your adventure in person.
    I sent the photo when you left to a mobile ending 273 - I'll send it on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.