Friday 21 September 2018

372. Not a German Wasp

BAD TATZMANNSDOR - SOUTH EAST AUSTRIA

Wrote a book review for the board today. Took me hours as my review was how the books message and themes related to our board and company (in my (not always) humble opinion).
Local flies with a cunning disguise
Spent the afternoon at the pond with multiple trips back to the Giantavan for provisions, googles, boogie boards etc. In the end I got out due to exhaustion, it being deep, not cold, which is always brilliant.


Panaroma 


The promise of rain galvanised me into applying the second coat of waterproofing to the replacement awning roof. Started out with a paint brush but could see so swapped to a spray bottle, the other recommended method of application and it was not only faster but did a way better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.