Saturday 15 September 2018

366. East by South

Bad Tatzmannsdorf - South East Austria


This move was in order to get closish to Wiener Neustadt for the Red Bull Air Race tomorrow, Qualifying today.

Due to my plane being delayed in Vienna yesterday I wasn't able to get anything packed prior to moving day. Normally I like to get the bikes loaded and Teasel derided and on the roof of the Disco. Up at seven and a mad scamper to get going. The rest of the crew reluctant to get cracking.

Belated birthday presents from Auntie Elizabeth & Uncle Tony
The twins emptying the water tanks
Phoned the camp ten milts from the Air Race to check we could still come having checked there was space last week to be told that there was no space due to the Air race. Found a great camp thirty miles  from the race, camp wherever you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.