Wednesday 19 September 2018

370. Vanity

BAD TATZMANNSDOR - SOUTH EAST AUSTRIA

Woke up, read the news, trying not to fixate on any title containing the word Trump, checked email as one does then checked FaceBook and discovered the following post by our Chair that the company had entered and won an award which is very gratifying for the team. Unexpectedly, Kendall acknowledged me in his post which was very generous of him.
Kendall's post
My reply
I reposted Kendall's post on my time line
Received this wonderful reply from Vanessa who was our
Strategic Advisor through some very difficult times.
Vanessa's reply gave me very warm fuzzies indeed.
Roman is also getting into his reading
which is pleasing
My project for the day was to read and review the book The Fish Rots from the Head as part of our required reading for the board. I have struggled to get a lot of reading done to date on this trip as there is always plenty to do. This site has a water tap and drain so it was an ideal chance to feed our little washing machine while I read and took notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.