Tuesday 30 January 2018

138. Small things

CONIL DE LA FRONTERA, CADIZ, SPAIN

Coming from NZ one would think we would be used to wind however I think that a couple of years in the UK has made me soft. For the last three days the wind has blown eighteen to twenty three knots continuously. When the wind gets over twenty knots the caravan shakes a bit. Each morning the awning is full of leaves blown under the door. It isn't a great issue, mustn't grumble, but it is a bit tedious.

Invited to drinks at neighbours tonight leaving the kids watching a DVD which was nice, made a quick dinner then children put themselves to bed as I was online for the next few hours for a NZ board meeting. Virtual meetings may be the future but I must say it is not easy when you are the only one not in the room and can't always hear everything however it is great that I can travel and dial into necessary meetings, as required.

The boy's day...
Making Cousin Lucas in NZ jealous

Playing with Audrey's Playmoble while she is away

Gladiators (they bought an awful book on
Gladiators while we were at the Roman ruins)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.