Tuesday 6 March 2018

173. Double fault

Tiznit

Introduced Jean and David (Marrakech neighbours) to Geoff and Susan today and we had a lovely chat. As they have all had careers in Education it made for lively discussion and particularly interesting for me as it is an area I know little about.

Late in the afternoon the air-con man returned, reinstalled the control board into the unit and nothing happened. Very disappointing. To be fair, he only charged me two hundred durham which was very fair. I will try again elsewhere.

I also received a letter from customs (the Disco parts due for delivery today) that I needed to pay directly into a Moroccan bank account, they would wait for the money to clear (two to five working days) and the total charge was 1658 dirhams / one hundred and fifty euro. This is all for fifty pounds worth of parts. I am abandoning the parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.