Thursday 22 March 2018

189. Board

Christchurch Golf Club

Early start out at the Christchurch Golf Club's beautiful new clubhouse, thanks to the quakes. It was a day of board only strategic planning.

Hopefully my new attire lent me the air of professionalism required for what was a well organised productive day.

Had a drink and catchup afterwards with board member Len our previous GM who brings a lot of perspective to what we are trying to achieve as a company. We are lucky to have him on board.

Following the meeting I shot round to in-laws Chris and Cathryn who were generous enough to share their Fish and Chips. They weren't impressed but I thought they (the F&C) were fantastic! C&C were pretty good also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.