Saturday 10 March 2018

177. Germans are awesome

Marrakech

Craft while we were in Marrakech
MacKenzie, Jenny and Nikki
impressed by popcorn
or polite enough to be impressed
So late last night that I'm not going to own up to it. Unknown to us the children had arranged to meet the Slawinskis' at eight thirty am so Fyfe woke everyone at seven fifteen = disaster. Grumpy white faced children staggering around.

Nikki and Jennifer joined us for coffee at tenish and we spent a lovely day chatting and grazing. Mid afternoon Jacqueline and I abandoned camp leaving the family at the pool with the Slawinskis' and we headed into central Marrakech to what we call cell phone ally where I got my phone repaired.They were great and they fitted a new screen to J's iPhone 5 for thirty three Euro which seems reasonable.

Home via the supermarket and we did a kiwi roast for both families which the adults ate sitting on our bed which was fun. After dinner the seven children watched a movie and we lolled on our bed chatting.

Another great day though right at the end of the day the main RCD tripped and I can't imagine why. It still trips with everything I can think of unplugged.

Suggestions welcome.....

2 comments:

  1. You need to meet up with a certain electrician to get that sorted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Matthew.
      Need to give you an expensive thermocouple that certain electrician ordered in error (for his own cooker!).
      Where are you meeting us?

      Delete

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.