Wednesday 4 April 2018

202. Returned

Madrid to Alicante to Camp

Breakfast was very welcome
Lovely machine
Alarm woken me from my stupor. The breakfast was spectacular, the bus on time, security a breeze, the flight on time. The Aircraft, a Bombadair CRJ-1000 a favorite with the engines at the back, making it spectacularly quiet. Not sure why more aren’t this configuration.

Summer again
Arriving at Alicante it was nice to be out of the one day of winter I experienced in the UK. Waited at the luggage carousel for an age then when it stopped I discovered I needed to be through at the Customs carousel as I have flown from 🇬🇧. Discovered that family yet to leave camp so no rush. After a long wait at the customs carousel I eventually found my bag at the baggage office.

Long wait at a café as the family had lost their excitement on my return and arrived two and half hours after me which is completely understandable.

At it was now after four we decided to stop en route for camp for some Maccas or similar. Ended up in a mall to my horror which ended up in shops buying shoes and bits for the children. I did mean that I was able to clean the Disco in the Mall carpark.

Home by ten by which time I was bouncing off the walls.


Notebooks from Auntie Stephanie & Uncle Ian

From Auntie Anna-Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.