Monday 23 April 2018

221. Chick Flic

CARCASSONNE

Audrey, Maisey and I didn't get
the names of the other two.
Don't stress, two jacks
& the wheel jammed underneath
Tackled the steering ball joints on the Disco today.  The taper released perfectly on the first wheel I tackled but for the life of me I couldn't undo the lock nut on the arm using two eight inch shifters.

If the Land Rover service centre in Avignon refuses to fit (likely) my aftermarket ball joints I will purchase two twenty three millimetre spanners of a decent length and have another go.

Rained this afternoon so Claire and I, with an enthusiastic Roman narrating, watched Notting Hill which she hadn't seen before while Jac and the other three children went into Carcassonne for new Jandals, socks etc. Matthew fished in happy solitude on the lake beside us.

4 comments:

  1. That'll be Mum and Dad in the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. DeWalt DCF899P1 Brushless, 20 volt and awesome torque. Will solve your problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... and rip my arm off. Don't think I am licensed or capable for such a weapon.

      Delete

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.