Sunday 8 April 2018

206. Stuck

MAZARRÓN

Fyfe & Roman potion making
Much done, (on the list), much to do. Araldite was the theme of the morning. Had discovered that some the roof mounts were popping off as the clever adhesive supplied hasn't lasted. Delaminating jandals; RC car mirror; Audrey's breakfast bowel; awning air pole pump top all received a smear. Truth be told, there isn't a lot of morning to go round in this Giantavan life.

Swim also was fantastic. Loving this thirty degree, salt water pool. Played football with Fyfe in the hard football court. Mainly this involved guarding the goal while Fyfe took pot shots. 

Refitted roof rack and bolted bars onto the disco and loaded Teasel. Brian (Mary & Stuff) helped me with the final lift onto the roof. I can do it but only just and I recognise that things could go horribly wrong. My wooden rack system is always admired by blokes passing by and it is very satisfying how well it works. The bars travel on the roof rack on the Giantavan but can be carried alongside Teasel.

Made a fantastic seafood Paella for dinner. Not popular with the brats but I enjoyed my fifth helping.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.