Friday 6 April 2018

204. List

Mazarrón

My ToDo list now has twenty seven items, none of them are for pleasure or sightseeing. I am still sleeping lightly as I have only been in the antipodes for two days and I wake, thinking of another, so I add it to the list. Yesterday was spent doing work, juggling accounts, effecting repairs etc. I collapse about nine into bed and wake at three but resist the temptation to get up and write this blog. Looking forward to my internal clock adjusting. Had hoped that the day by the pool on Roman's birthday would have done the trick. I am writing this blog Saturday morning - I am a slave to it! Hoping to write todays blog tonight, not falling asleep.

While away, Jacqueline set up a duties roster. While it is an admirable goal the reality is a continual bench full of dishes and new, unpleasant, task for us, coercing children. 

I grew up, till twelve, in a house of self making beds and meals that miraculously appeared then cleared*, much like living at Hogwarts. Then I went to boarding school which reinforced my beliefs. Jacqueline assures me that it all worked perfectly while I was away but I have my doubts. Will persevere - Kia Kaha

Today will be another day of administration. We are very keen to also catch up with the Phennas', in the south of France, mid month, but need to get organised.

*Apologies Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.