Thursday 5 April 2018

203. Roman Holiday

Mazarrón

The loot
No Vegetables was the order
The day started remarkably late with the children making breakfast in bed for Roman, for his eighth birthday.

Essential present opening was significantly delayed by a stream of family phoning for his special day. This involved multiple trips outside and to the pool to show off our fantastic location. Seemed very weird talking to distant Kiwis when I was so recently there.

Thermally heated, refilled daily,
twenty metres from Giantavan
Audrey and Mary off
with Roman's birthday present
Once presents were dispatched Jacqueline and I went over to say hi to Mary and Stuff (Brian & Sheena) while the Playmobil was constructed. I think they were wondering while I hadn't called earlier thinking that I had arrived the night before. Great to catch up.

The rest of the day we spent in, and around, the pool - a wonderful cure for jet lag and good to be back.
Good fishing round here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.