Monday 9 April 2018

207. Stuffed Stuff

MAZARRÓN

Sister Elizabeth's
Birthday Trip to the Zoo
Finally got the Disco cleaned, no mean feat as I have run out of cleaner. Looked with disgust at the front of the Giantavan that was still covered with red Moroccan dust so gave its face a birthday.

Visited the local caravan shop to see if they had a replacement jockey wheel as ours is tired but the stock they had was too feeble for our monster.

While swimming I took a break and phoned sister Elizabeth as it was her birthday. They were off to the Zoo on a day promising a seven degree high. Tony sent the brilliant WhatsApp snaps to the left. Certainly made me feel better about the slight overcast day we were enjoying.

Jacqueline went to the supermarket with the Stuff of Mary & Stuff and while they were away I prepped a last supper (we depart tomorrow for Valencia) for Jacqueline, me and Stuff in the Giantavan. The children ate pizza in the camp library while watching a video courtesy of the free WiFi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.