Saturday 6 October 2018

387. Defying gravity

Florence


The secondary roads in Italy are tough going, potholed and undulating giving the Giantavan a rough time. Stopping for lunch on the way I was appalled to see that the front of the Giantavan was ripping away. I put more chocks under the front floor to stop further damage and drove on to Florence, wincing every bump. It appears that the floor of the Giantavan has come unattached from the body! No sure how I will rectify that.

You can see it ripping the front locker floor away as it pulls apart
Arriving at the Florence campground I was appalled to see that it is seventy five euro a night, not sure how I stuffed that up.

Six hour drive for us with the lunch stop. Didn't even bother setting up the awning, that can way till the morrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.