Monday 22 October 2018

403. Stretched

Auckland to London

That is a lot of water!
Light loading on the plane meant that I had four centre seats on the leg out out of Auckland to LA. After dinner, served an hour after take off, I stretched out, organised the four pillows, couple of rugs over me, I am able to just fit a belt comfortably around my middle when lying and slept until breakfast. Absolute bliss.
La to London, half of it is the USA

Transited LAX then had two seats for the leg to LHR which is nice to have the space and meant that I could get out without disturbing the chap on the isle.

Holly, Theo and Jennifer
Met at LHR by Jennifer which was lovely and we had lunch and a catchup. Mid afternoon we went to Elizabeth's and Jennifer had a long phone conference in her car with colleagues. 

Elizabeth had slow cooked a fantastic Moroccan stew which was greatly enjoyed by Elizabeth, Tony and me while Jennifer and the children enjoyed their pasta. Again I struggled to stay awake, felt giddy and all that but came right about nine with the result that we stayed up far too late yarning.




The Family in Rome

Some snaps from Roman's camera from the families day in Rome today, while I was travelling.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.