Sunday 14 October 2018

395. Uncomfortably Numb

NZ1 LAX - CHC

Love seeing the Concorde, parked after its last flight to LHR
Sunday, didn’t exist. Air NZ NZ1 departs Heathrow Saturday afternoon and one floats through time and space to arrive in Auckland on Monday morning. The first leg to LAX I fell asleep stretched out straight and woke with a dead bottom that had me holding myself up by my arms on the armrests trying to recover. Wandering LAX looking for a new auxiliary cord for my headphones (packing error) I was still really sore and wondering how I would cope with the next leg.

The next leg wasn’t a problem except for my failure to find a headphone cord for my noise cancelling headphones, the cheap headphones the airline provides deafening me as well the baby on the bulkhead opposite adding to the moment (s) with its continuous crying, its mother letting it cry itself out. Apart from that I enjoyed Deadpool II and HP Deathly Hallows I & II.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.