Tuesday 17 July 2018

306. Spiraled

Unterägeri - nearish to Zürich and Lucerne


Up at six thirty, something of a record for me on this trip. The next camp, Campsite Unterägeri had been very relaxed about our arrival so I wasn't completely confident.

Google maps, satellite view
GPS screen grab
Amazing drive out of Interlarken in the other direction, up Lake Brienz. After the head of the lake was a very strong climb. I captured the amazing road off the gps. The arrival from the right was a hairpin then into a tunnel then crossed overhead. Certainly was a surprise coming upon it unprepared.

The new campsite is long and thin and we are about the middle out of site of the lake, disappointing after the last beautiful site virtually surrounded by water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.