Monday 30 July 2018

319. Enquiring

Innsbruck

Discovered that what I had assumed was a booking for our next campsite was in fact a non binding enquiry, that is we are bound not to go there. Spend I think six hours online trying to find our next site nearish to Munich where my Mother arrives next week. Sent enquires to thirty two campsites which involves looking on GMaps for campsites in the area, finding their www, looking to see whether they accept Giantavans, filling out their silly booking pages, each site completely different and adding them to my list below as it stands currently on my notepad.

Those that have been good enough to reply I have sent a follow up email asking when is their first vacancy.


Children enthusiastically disappeared off to both camp sessions again with the younger three making wool art hangings which they are very pleased with, as are we, I hastily add.

The afternoon session was at the pool. I wandered within discrete viewing range during the afternoon to see a dry Roman, with a stash of supplied water balloons, squirting water down the back of the rather lovely, unsuspecting, supervising girls, bikini bottom with great results - all good, left them to it. Audrey returned drenched, happy and exhausted with two dutch children that had been at the pool and set to on craft with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.