Thursday 2 August 2018

322. Footlong

Innsbruck

Audrey after camp activities
Roman stunned that 12"
is the length of his
cousin Lucas' foot
Overdue to make a decision regarding exporting the AP* back to Blighty I found a very good deal on BA for a bit over a hundred pounds that only went up to about one hundred and thirty pounds with a checked bag and confirmed seat so that is now ticked off my list.

Fired more emails off to the next camp site without a result. Phoned them also and eventually got someone who said that the manager was away till Sunday so call back then. Later in the dat I went back to my old faithful Pitchup.com and found that a few options had come up. Happened to notice that two of the options meter electricity at ninety cents a kiloWatt which would have been a rude shock as we are now running the heat pump day and night, do all our cooking on the inductive hob in the awning and heat water electrically (we use very little gas). Booked site, Bavaria Kur-Sport Campingpark is two euro thirty
Roman's countdown calendar
for Grandma's arrival
three per night which is pretty normal. Much relieved to have our next site nailed, still to organise accommodation for my Mum.

Finally swam in the pool, enjoyed it immensely though I was finished long before the kids and then stuck, poolside, when our children left and I was left watching Roman's friend who's parents had gone to the supermarket.

*Aged Parent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.