Tuesday 7 August 2018

327. It's a Hit

Innsbruck

Camp day with Grandma. Collected the AP mid morning with Roman and Fyfe, Roman particularly excited that we were collecting Grandma. After breakfast the AP talked about her river trip from Moscow to St. Petersburg finishing last week. Absolutely fascinating with masses of questions from the children. Grandma duly produced presents plus a fridge door basket for the Giantavan that the foolish online shop had sent to my card address, not the shipping address, charging me fifty pounds for the privilege. Insult to injury, they sent the wrong part. I'm so peeved that I have yet to deal with it/them.

Roman had Grandma's day sorted
That's Barkers NZ Lemon & Lime Marmalade for me.
Russian dolls to be painted by the girls.
Bird call whistle for Fyfe and a flash mug for Roman.
Roman holding Jacqueline's Christmas tree with a Russian Santa
inside and a snowman inside Santa. 

Girls painting their dolls - much concentration
Making sure Grandma doesn't peek
Shutters outside Grandma's hotel room.
Perfect for twenty six degree nights

1 comment:

  1. wow. I am also enjoying your blog thanks for sharing your adventure.look like you have enjoyed allot.
    long stay parking gatwick

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.