Wednesday 22 August 2018

342. Clocked

EGING, GERMANY


Door strengthening completed and awning light replaced after some fettling following poor workmanship thanks to yesterday's yobbo who did the work. Nice to have it now finished.

Did a little bit of work on Teasel. Know what I have to do and very pleased with the mahogany that I have bought to effect the repair. Will have a crack at it tomorrow. I am confident that I can, yet again, turn that molehill into a mountain.

Back into Passau to get J's phone checked, turned out to be OK so will have a look at our leads. Few bits and bobs, mostly clothing for the children. Visited the Cuckoo clock shop as they were closing. Excellent service, really can't decide. The good news is that they can supply quality spares for my Mum's one if the doner clock from Mark and Megan doesn't fix it.
Roman is very pleased with his USB clock fan
This one? 

Ro and me, waiting outside shops 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.