Sunday 26 August 2018

346. Injustice

Eging - Germany 

Two inductive cookers - luxury
Hosed down all night, was glad I had covered Teasel to protect the hole filling glue. A bit of water inside but glue drying. Topped up the glue where it had sunk into the holes.

Contacted the camp Matthew booked to see if we can arrive tomorrow and that is fine, so tomorrow it is.

Iris at play
Audrey and Roman at play
This camp has filled up with a Dutch Caravan club or similar. Everyone is very nice and appear to know each other. I suspect we have been discussed as many arrive with questions, often about children's schooling or what our personal situation is. The Dutch can be very direct, lovely, but direct. Luckily I don't really care too much about privacy so am happy to tell. The camp is buzzing with people.

A passionate scene in the movie
Leap Year, this evening.
Roman has already departed.
Roman and Jacqueline were returning from the bathrooms and spotted a couple (Dutch) cranking their car without avail, the solenoid clicking. I biked over with Roman and they were very glad for assistance. We returned with my grunty battery charger and thirty meter flex and after some issues getting a power feed (sorted by the lady who clicked the reset button on the flex (humbling)) soon had them on their way. They were overly grateful, I guess it being a Sunday they may have felt a little stuck.

The males (plus Iris) were keen to watch more Project Binky, though we won the popular vote we lost at the Electoral College. Some might say that's unfair but hey, the children need to understand the democratic system.


4 comments:

  1. Love Iris's birthday plan. I'd better forward that one to AM for my own birthday! You've set a high bar, though my birthday includes work and parent-teacher meetings, regrettably

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her plan too! No pressure Mum & Dad.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto! I will be saving this plan to publish for myself next year.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.