Sunday 6 May 2018

234. Void

Avignon

BBQ, Ramps, and more stuff to go
Roman likes the new tools
Will this project never end!! Another day focused on the front locker though pretty much done now. Need four new tie downs, one for each battery and two for the gas bottle.

Above the locker, at each side, above the manoeuvring handles there is a space within the panelling which I have managed to stow the welder and grinder on the left and the welding helmet, goggles and earmuffs on the right. Making the door to hold the welder and grinder up wasted quite a bit of time as my first attempt was daft. In the end I used a spare shelf bracket that I had (got a bit of stuff I have) to hold the door closed as it won't be often that I need to access the welder.

Waiting for the rear bumper assembly to arrive however there are two public holidays this week in France, VE Day and Ascension Day so that won't help. I am sure it will all take longer to fit than I think. Looks like we are here for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.