Monday 7 May 2018

235. Stuck Again

Avignon 

Roman was helper of the day
Weighs more than he does
Off in the Disco to buy tie down straps for the two batteries and gas bottle this morning from the hardware store. Have run out of data on my phone and thought I knew the way, nuff said. By the time I had arrived at the supermarket, without shopping bags, Jacqueline had enthusiastically added lots of stuff as it is VE Day tomorrow and everything will be shut. Found the perfect straps at the supermarket so could have saved the silly trip to the hardware store. I didn't have a Euro for a trundler so the little plastic roller basket provided by the supermarket was so full its wheels failed to turn. The shared list was still growing, real time when I bolted for home.


Coats of many colours
Had quite a list of stuff waiting to be glued. Loved the self mixing attachments that came with the epoxy, perfect for squirting under loose solar panel mounts on the roof of the Giantavan and into the gap I found on the centreline of the dinghy that has been leaking.

Not my best work

Nor this





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.