Wednesday 23 May 2018

251. A ten year old rabbit

VILLECROZE - PROVENCE

Quiet day at the camp today. My eye still hasn't fixed itself but with the arrival of the OBDII fault code reader I thought I would tackle that project. Started with the App Store to get the App on my phone to connect. No sign of it on the App store. Phoned Rimmer Bros who sold it to me and after being passed around various people I convinced the tea to look for himself. As he didn't have an iPhone that was about a ten minute wait before he came back and said that he could see it on the App store. I deducted that it might be due to my being in France. Rimmer's gave me the manufacturers contact, Britpart and it turns out that they have an exclusive distributor in Australia and it is sold under a different name there, Recovery Data. Found and installed the Australian App on my phone and when I came time to register the serial number it rejected it as it wasn't compatible. By now the UK office was closed. Things are so much harder when one is abroad!

Audrey and Roman spent the day making a little movie that I have attached below.



4 comments:

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.