Wednesday 16 May 2018

244. Lost

VILLECROZE - PROVENCE

Big focus on homework today for the children with the older three doing both maths and their chosen language on Duolingo. Jacqueline put about a dozen loads through our little washing machine. 

Tepid shower in the local ablutions block improved by my scaling the internal wall and turning up the mixer so that, though slightly cooler than I would choose it was a great improvement.

In the afternoon I went into the local town, Salernes but for some reason, turned the wrong way out the gate. Couldn't take my phone as the children were doing their homework online. Neither of the supermarkets stocked five minute epoxy so groped around blind looking for a hardware store. Normally, I don't drive anywhere without gps. This time the epoxy was for a mounting screw in Iris' blind that had pulled. Wonderful stuff, epoxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.