Saturday 19 May 2018

247. Hitched

VILLECROZE - PROVENCE

Royal watching
Roman ducked down beside Fyfe
WhatsApp message from
bro Tony during the
wedding
Day out yesterday, day in today. The royal wedding made for good viewing, chatting to the family on WhatsApp while it was running. Our coverage, on YouTube live did not have a commentary so the family was able to fill in on the who's who.

Best comment of the day came was from nephew Theo (see left), relayed by Tony. I suspect Tony was also banished to supervise.


Afterwards I went down with the kids to the pool though I couldn't swim due to the eye which is improving. I think we are the only campers here at the moment so had the pool to ourselves all afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment as I often feel like I am writing in a vacuum.